MELCOW :)

First of all thanks for choosing this link. And Hope you don't close it before reading cos of the length and width of the article. It's human nature to skip things which we feel heavy. But this one is light as feather......small as an answer to 2 mark question. Hope you post a comment or at least mark it good or bad...tweet or share it if you like that. Thanks for supporting.....:)
have a gud time.....may god bless you....:)

Boasting!(formerly about me)

My photo
Tirur, Kerala, India
Hai all! I'm supposed to sum up about myself in 1200 characters!! Not enough [:P].... I'm a Homoeopathic Physician,a student of Homoeopathy and a Proud Indian.I named it 'my part' because it's all about thoughts arising from MY PART of Brain(I claim one) and Mind(not lost).I would like to share with you My part of thoughts(from today's breakfast to 2morrow's [:P],from Obama to Osama,from NaCl to 1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1]heptan-2-one),feelings(a lot of), memories(hunting me) etc etc with you.... hope you support me with comments.....thank you :)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

our new brand of drink : APPUS-OL

Yes that's the name of our new brand which have a lasting hangover, infact for days!!!!
For those who don't know,she,APPU is ma bro's daughter! She have been into Tirur recently for few days! She turned the way we talk, the way we walk, the way we look and think!

Every one thought she won't bear sight of strangers! But it happened the other way,she became one among us fast! And taught us a lot!

Now every one including my mom call me "madoooo come" :P...

She spotted the home of lizards below our TV table! When ever we goes near it, we tell each other about her discovery like she discovered some new island! At times amma stare at butterflies,ant and tell aloud "butterfy" or exclaims "urmbu", pointing them!!!

Appu at times or if asked, keep her each step like she is climbing stairs and call aloud, "ayyappa"!! My dad is 60+, but at times he suddenly walks like this and calls out "ayyappa"!!!

My aunty have stopped calling her husband (my uncle) with respect!!! She address him as "Chandamama" for "chandretta"!!!

My grand father calls her AMMU. If you ask appu who is AMMU? she will point herself.But once you ask her Where is AMMU? she points grandpa!!! Yet no one have attempted to call him by this name though he enjoyed it when appu does that!

Almost everyone have forget the word "kozhi", we call it "kkokko"! The words like taste,seven,avide,laptop are replaced with yummy,temen,abde,pay-pop! All at home started saying "bye" followed by a flying kiss!!! She still loves "wakka wakka"! She yell out "akka wakka" if she wants to watch it!

We don't smile now a days,instead stretch our cheek to extremes,make our eyes small, and show our teeth,yet no one have removed tooth to mimic it exactly.

May be this is what we say everyone have a child n them!! The best way you get him/her out of you is to be in company of someone like APPUS!! HAPPY CHILDREN DAY!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh my god Madhu.....that was such a sweet blog about Appu....I literally had tears in my eyes....I am going to show this to her when she's old enuff to understand....I simply Loved it!!!
    Thanks Madhu.....or in Appu's language....Thathyu Maduu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... i feel i missed a lot of Appu!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. നന്നായി മധൂ... ആ മോളെ നേരിട്ട് കണ്ടത് പോലെ തോന്നി വായിച്ചപ്പോള്‍.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW..!! Superb Madhu..:):) I enjoyed it a lot..:):) Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete