MELCOW :)

First of all thanks for choosing this link. And Hope you don't close it before reading cos of the length and width of the article. It's human nature to skip things which we feel heavy. But this one is light as feather......small as an answer to 2 mark question. Hope you post a comment or at least mark it good or bad...tweet or share it if you like that. Thanks for supporting.....:)
have a gud time.....may god bless you....:)

Boasting!(formerly about me)

My photo
Tirur, Kerala, India
Hai all! I'm supposed to sum up about myself in 1200 characters!! Not enough [:P].... I'm a Homoeopathic Physician,a student of Homoeopathy and a Proud Indian.I named it 'my part' because it's all about thoughts arising from MY PART of Brain(I claim one) and Mind(not lost).I would like to share with you My part of thoughts(from today's breakfast to 2morrow's [:P],from Obama to Osama,from NaCl to 1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1]heptan-2-one),feelings(a lot of), memories(hunting me) etc etc with you.... hope you support me with comments.....thank you :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

many many many more happy returns of the day!

40 scraps and counting, 15 calls including one ISD!!!, 3 miss calls, 4-5 wall postings, didn't count messages,but not less than 20[:)]...... all said Happy B'day to you(miss calls literally meant that)!!! Few were different... one said "wishes on celebrating your 30th B'day.", another one was keen in reminding me "oru vayasu koodi"!! That is right!
Completed yet another trip around sun.I was born in Chingam, the first month in 'Malayalam months' five days after thiruvonam(always)[:P].But date in english calender coincides with it only in prime numbers(ever noted that?).

In my childhood B'day comes along with the opening of school after onam holidays. It was disgusting and I never loved that day because
>> My bro's n cousins might have gone back after 10 days crash course on "how to celebrate Onam?"
>> I never completed my assignments which is supposed to be submitted on first day.
>> And the worst factor.....answer papers are waiting me!!!

I always found my B'day a reason to skip the first day, I cry and permission granted(simple!).In evening when Manju is back, I was eager to know "what happened today?" She always had the answer "nothing". Teachers dont want to spoil our first day! And I had no choice on second day.

Last sept 2nd coincidently met with Thiruvonam in Chingam, and I told everyone Malayale's all over the world is celebrating my B'day, silly fans.... This time it is Janmashtami! Ashtami Rohini was on Sept 1st in south India, on Sept 2nd in North. So what u think?? Either HE is my elder bro or twin bro!!! But I wonder he is still cute energetic and fascinating UNNIKANNAN for all.Loved that Photo in front page of Mathrubhumi yesterday.(i didnt get the link [:(])Any way, wishing Belated B'day to Lord Unnikrishnan.....[:)].Happy at least the date coincided with HIS B'day!!! and thanks for all that wishes....

No comments:

Post a Comment