MELCOW :)

First of all thanks for choosing this link. And Hope you don't close it before reading cos of the length and width of the article. It's human nature to skip things which we feel heavy. But this one is light as feather......small as an answer to 2 mark question. Hope you post a comment or at least mark it good or bad...tweet or share it if you like that. Thanks for supporting.....:)
have a gud time.....may god bless you....:)

Boasting!(formerly about me)

My photo
Tirur, Kerala, India
Hai all! I'm supposed to sum up about myself in 1200 characters!! Not enough [:P].... I'm a Homoeopathic Physician,a student of Homoeopathy and a Proud Indian.I named it 'my part' because it's all about thoughts arising from MY PART of Brain(I claim one) and Mind(not lost).I would like to share with you My part of thoughts(from today's breakfast to 2morrow's [:P],from Obama to Osama,from NaCl to 1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1]heptan-2-one),feelings(a lot of), memories(hunting me) etc etc with you.... hope you support me with comments.....thank you :)

Monday, March 7, 2016

സമയം ശരിയല്ല!



പതുക്കെ പോണന്ന്‍ എത്ര പറഞ്ഞാലും കേക്കില്ല. എന്താപ്പൊ ച്ചെയാ?
അവനോനു തോന്നണം കുറെയൊക്കെ.....

ലോകം മൊത്തം ഓരൊപ്പം ഓടണ്ണംന്നാ വെയ്പ്പ്....കോപ്പുണ്ടാക്കാന്‍.

ന്നാ മൂന്നാളില്ലേ? ഒരാള്‍ക്ക് കാത്ത്നിക്കാലോ? അതുല്ല്യ...




അതിലാ മെലിഞ്ഞത് ണ്ടല്ലോ, എമ്മാരി പോക്കാ....
ഓടണത് കണ്ടാ...പോയിട്ട് കൊറേ ണ്ടാക്കാന്‍ ള്ള പോലെയ......


നമ്മളെ കൂടെള്ള കൊറേ എണ്ണം ണ്ട്, പറയിപ്പിക്കാന്‍, ഇവരേക്കാള്‍ മുന്‍പേ എത്തും......  ഇത്ര കൃത്യായിട്ട് എങ്ങനാവൊ ഇവരൊപ്പം പോണത്. 

പിന്നെന്താ, പണ്ട് മുതലേ അവരിങ്ങനെയാണ്‌ന്ന്‍ കാരന്നോമാര്‍ പറഞ്ഞ്ണ്ട്.... അപ്പൊ പിന്നെ തെളിച്ച വഴിക്കങ്ങനെ പൊവ്വ...... 

ഇവരെ ഒക്കെ ണ്ടാക്കിയോരെ സമ്മക്കണം. വേറെ ഒരു പണിയും ണ്ടായിരുന്നില്ല അവര്‍ക്ക്, അതൊറപ്പാ.....  
   
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
വെറുതെ അല്ല “സമയം ശരിയല്ല” ന്നു നാട്ടാര് പറയണത്..... തീരേ   ശരിയല്ല....  

No comments:

Post a Comment