MELCOW :)

First of all thanks for choosing this link. And Hope you don't close it before reading cos of the length and width of the article. It's human nature to skip things which we feel heavy. But this one is light as feather......small as an answer to 2 mark question. Hope you post a comment or at least mark it good or bad...tweet or share it if you like that. Thanks for supporting.....:)
have a gud time.....may god bless you....:)

Boasting!(formerly about me)

My photo
Tirur, Kerala, India
Hai all! I'm supposed to sum up about myself in 1200 characters!! Not enough [:P].... I'm a Homoeopathic Physician,a student of Homoeopathy and a Proud Indian.I named it 'my part' because it's all about thoughts arising from MY PART of Brain(I claim one) and Mind(not lost).I would like to share with you My part of thoughts(from today's breakfast to 2morrow's [:P],from Obama to Osama,from NaCl to 1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1]heptan-2-one),feelings(a lot of), memories(hunting me) etc etc with you.... hope you support me with comments.....thank you :)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monsoon was not so soon this time :).....If i were a child for whom class opens on monday, i would be happy, for i dont like raining and walking in rain(other wise i do!i love it!!:) with 10kg of books in back,laziness in head!!!. This time class opened on a fresh morning.....rain was marked absent on first day!!!
But once started she is not stopping excpt today(intesity was less). My father dont know my phone number, neither my mom's or bro's! but he can tell phone number, maybe, he can dial it with eyes closed,of KSEB,Tirur! And i do have a doubt they are recognising him with sound because he along with others(hope they too) called them lot of time in last few days continuously!! One day two KSEB staff came and put separation between lines going through the dense forest in our area, in most places canopy rest on lines! A small wind can cause short circuit and if thats night, dont expct them before next day 10:00am! But unfortunately a BIG wind came! 'oru thenga kola' fell down on lines and they switched the lines off.....power came back at 1:00pm next day.
Another day a short circuit, i guess, caused a fan which is switched off,to rotate(i dont balme KSEB for that:P)! and i missed internet and achan missed keralamatrimony.com for few last days for our modem also stopped working after the same incident! And then i became familiar with BSNL customer care number!! 1500 and if 12678 specifically for broad band :) In one call a lady attended and was consulting the one sitting next to her for my questions, like we ask the next one in exams to answer the first question which is an essay and have to wait untill he/she completes his/her's and turn back to tell you "i left it in choice"! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment