MELCOW :)

First of all thanks for choosing this link. And Hope you don't close it before reading cos of the length and width of the article. It's human nature to skip things which we feel heavy. But this one is light as feather......small as an answer to 2 mark question. Hope you post a comment or at least mark it good or bad...tweet or share it if you like that. Thanks for supporting.....:)
have a gud time.....may god bless you....:)

Boasting!(formerly about me)

My photo
Tirur, Kerala, India
Hai all! I'm supposed to sum up about myself in 1200 characters!! Not enough [:P].... I'm a Homoeopathic Physician,a student of Homoeopathy and a Proud Indian.I named it 'my part' because it's all about thoughts arising from MY PART of Brain(I claim one) and Mind(not lost).I would like to share with you My part of thoughts(from today's breakfast to 2morrow's [:P],from Obama to Osama,from NaCl to 1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1]heptan-2-one),feelings(a lot of), memories(hunting me) etc etc with you.... hope you support me with comments.....thank you :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

more than one n half month! ma status was always 'idle' or 'invisible'(wish if)... now ma university have announced date for convocation....when im filling the forms i was alone in ma room! There was a time when (bloddy hell....its past) every forms were filled in group discussions...every submissions were made,late and celebrated....

Let me recollect how we worked in situations like this!
>> 4-10 people are studious at any given time (in a batch of 100!) and will attempt everything first, including mistakes!

>> Others (includes me,obviously) will follow them, with mistakes! or with correction, often former!

>> Once an information from office comes,that will be flashed in Internees room for that's our hub and for those who went ramesh annan's kada, sms or calls(missed) will be the alarm!!!

>> Often informations are inflated,exaggerated or twisted for sake,to the status of a rumor, still everyone follows that.

>> eg:if there is a need of two photos,staff will tell us four copies, the one who gather this information will round it to five and when you go studio they will ask passport or stamp size and you end with a combo pack of 30-40 photos which is a mixture of both, future demands more than that!

>> I have not filled any form myself, but copied it almost every time, with names, address,reg No. etc[:P]

>> or if ur form is filled by someone else, they may finish it with their sign on ur name!

>> The end result is always the same! the one who filled first never got much priority for his/her fastidiousness and the one who submitted last was never made to wait, except in employment exchange!!!

And now when i fill this form, with no one around, i cant stop myself calling someone for asking doubts like last date,amount,dd in favour of,college address,how to fill there here blah blah blah.......
luking forward for july 7th!
...............i miss u all badly..............:(

No comments:

Post a Comment